Thursday, May 07, 2009
happy birthday!
we are proud to welcome the birth of our son theodore michael!!
he is a handsome 8lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long
we waited patiently for 41 weeks and 5 days for his official entrance into this world. he has melted our hearts already.
the birth was beautiful and spiritual. we are all healthy and doing well. we were able to labor naturally without medications and felt supported by our midwife, nurse, and especially our doula. we really can't say enough positive things about having the kind of support that we had :)
here are photos that our doula toni took just minutes after the birth.... i hope to get a few minutes here and there to post more photos sooon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations to you both....How wonderful it is to see all these pictures so soon! It's like being there with you. I'm so glad you have a baby boy...Now your family is rounded out... Meredith will be so happy to have a real baby in the house. I imagine she will be a lot of help to you... as well as demanding attention too!! I am starting to work on the sink cabinet for her, so when I come to visit I will bring it along... Love to you all, Aunt RoseMary
Congratulations! Theodore is so handsome! Big Sister, Meredith, just loves to cuddle with him and so does Nana. Welcome to our family, Theodore! We love YOU!
Nana
Post a Comment