welcome to our family webpage where we can keep you entertained and informed about our new adventures as a growing family!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
tummy time
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Scott, you are such a good Daddy! Meredith is so comfy laying up next to you listening to your heartbeat, it says "I Love You! I Love You!" and she hears it!!!!! Keep up the good work, on a scale of 1-10, you are a 100 in Daddy scales! We Love You All!
we are a happy family with two super kids... both energetic and loving! we are enjoying each other and i'm trying to keep up with the photos and videos on this site instead of spending so much time on facebook..... he he. and i also would like to have this site up to date when i send out Christmas cards! Ahhh to be a busy mom!
2 comments:
Scott, you are such a good Daddy!
Meredith is so comfy laying up next to you listening to your heartbeat, it says "I Love You! I Love You!" and she hears it!!!!!
Keep up the good work, on a scale of 1-10, you are a 100 in Daddy scales! We Love You All!
yes we totally agree! scott is such a great daddy.... only the very best for his little girl!
Post a Comment