Wednesday, October 25, 2006

nursery rhyme theme

we try to be practical....... i said TRY. well our house has this 'cloud' room that has always been kinda irresistable. the previous owners of the house had it decorated as the cutest little nursery. i must say that we have decided to leave it as is, hoping that our precious little baby will think it is pretty neat-o too. i have been doing some looking online and found out that it is a laura ashley pattern and i even came across a cute bedding set to match it already. nursery rhymes are pretty inspiring and it seems like a fun gender neutral pattern to work with.

 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I always thought the cloud room was the coolest! I am so geeked for you you guys. I know you will be the best parents. You'll have to let me know what your favorite nursery rhymes are so that I can start my baby shopping (you know how I love to shop)

Love ya,

jen

Scott and Lynn said...

jen

the baby doesn't have a fav nursery rhyme yet. maybe you can make one up for her to coo at? old fashioned ones are cute toooooooo